- About ICE
- Enterprise Illumination Programme
- Insights & Projects
- Contact us
Dinah Bennett has enabled people and organisations all over the world to attain enhanced insights into enterprise and entrepreneurship for more than twenty five years.
Through an award-winning combination of consultancy, project design and delivery, grounded in academic research and practical experience, Dinah has persistently pushed the boundaries of current thinking in entrepreneurship. Her work has exposed vast opportunities for the improved empowerment and development of economies, communities and society through enterprise, at a global, local, institutional and even a personal level.
As a published author, acclaimed speaker and a recognised expert in her field, Dinah Bennett has the capability to inspire, inform, challenge and provide insight into enterprise and entrepreneurship.
Her expertise has added value to economic policy and practice; institutional leadership and entrepreneurship; and engagement with the small business community.
Dinah was one of the first women to be honoured with the Queen’s Award for Achievement in Enterprise Promotion in 2005.
– Honorary Fellow of IOEE since 2016
Member of the International Advisory of The Knowledge Economy Forum since 2009
– Adviser to the UK All Party Parliamentary Group on Entrepreneurship since 2011
– Trustee of the Institute of Small Business and Entrepreneurship 2004 – 2010
– Founder and Vice Chair UK Women’s Enterprise Policy Group
– Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
– Fellow of the RSA
– Trustee of The Millin Charity in Newcastle
– Trustee of Willowburn Hospice based in North West Durham 2009 – 2017